Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello

Hello,
It is Sunday morning and I am getting ready to leave for church. Just thought I would send a message. It is a foggy, dreary day here. Hopefully it will get better. Greg and I went over to mom and dad's house yesterday. He is not in much pain now so he feels good. I am glad to hear that. It sure has been difficult trying to get his pain under control. Pat and Gill took soup over yesterday evening and mom said that he enjoyed their visit. It is so wonderful to have a great family that takes care of each other. Dad also had his second day of chemo on Friday and suffered a little nausea, but I don't think it was too bad. I heard from Alana and she and her boyfriend's family is at Lake Lure, NC. She wanted to know if I was close enough to come and see her. I told her about her papa and thought she needed to go see him. She does not have a car because they came in an RV, so I am going to go get her on Wednesday and take her down. Dad has another treatment on Monday and on Tuesday we go back to see the oncologist and get some blood work done so I thought Wednesday would be a much better day! Please pray for mom and dad. Pray for dad's healing and pray for mom as she takes care of him. I will try to get a picture of our new baby up soon.

Love to all,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment